Importing the Terrain into SimCity 3000
More information may be found on the SimCity 3000 web
site in the feature article Creating
- Save your terrain and note down the location. For example, c:\temp\myterrain.bmp.
- Start SimCity 3000.
- Choose to create a new city.
- Set the size of the new city to be the same size as the terrain you created.
- Once you have finished starting a new city, bring up the cheat window by holding down
- Type load terrain <filename> into the cheat window. For example,
load terrain c:\temp\myterrain.bmp.
- Your terrain should now be visible. The small view in the bottom right corner does not
refresh automatically, so rotate the map to force it to be updated.
Back to Creating a Volcano
Forward to Adding Trees and Surface Water to your Terrain